In the CAP-intervention "Results-oriented management", precise goals are defined instead of funding requirements, as well as associated measurable and comprehensible indicators for the protected asset biodiversity. In a first step, the current condition of the participating area(s) is determined and documented during a farm visit. Based on this, targets, indicators and additional indicators are defined. The indicators serve to meet the objectives and are chosen in such a way that there is a causal link to management.
Location of the schemewhole country
Duration of the schemeSince: 2023
Objective(s) of the scheme / project
Which habitats or species are in the focus of the scheme / project?
- Habitats (incl. habitats of Fauna-Flora-Habitat-Directive (FFH-D.))
- Species (incl. species of FFH-D. and Birds Directive (BD))
- Landscape elements
Which indicators are used?
- Habitats (incl FFH and BD)
- Species (incl FFH and BD)
- Landscape Elements
- Physical structures (e.g. dead wood, presence of brushwood, hollow trees, tall grass)
Design of scheme / project
- Stepwise increasing Result Based Payments
By which fund(s) is the scheme / project implemented?
- Agri Environmental Measures of CAP
How are the incentives (payment levels) calculated?
- Based on the costs of management actions
Is there a top up in case of reaching the goals?
How many hectares are in the scheme?
- 2.001 – 5.000
How many farmers take part in the scheme?
- 101 – 500
How are participating farmers supervised/advised?
- Advisors visits (obligatory)
- Advice by telephone
- Information documents (pamphlets, reports, etc.)
- Information meetings/workshops (obligatory)
Are there any evaluation results?
- In preparation